Fulbright Info Sessions for Grad Students

Get the scoop on two Fulbright programs for graduate students.

The Fulbright US student program can fund MA, pre-dissertation, and PhD research. The Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) program funds dissertation research in area studies and modern foreign language.

Both programs are federally funded and have US citizenship requirements.

Fulbright US Student Program (MA or PhD research)

Wednesday, November 13
4:00-5:30 PM
336 Ingraham Hall

Fulbright-Hays DDRA and the Technical Review

Tuesday, November 19
3:00-4:00 PM
336 Ingraham Hall

If you are interested in learning more about the programs, but can’t attend a session, contact Dr. Erin Crawley, at the International Fellowships Office for an appointment.