The UW-Madison Global Health Institute is offering a multitude of global health grants and awards for next year.
- Seed Grants of up to $25,000 support new global health research projects to make them competitive for sustained external funding. Seed Grants are open to investigators from across campus, from engineering to medicine, environmental health to education. Seed Grant applicants also must submit a letter of intent by December 20, 2019.
- Clinical Research Awards of up to $5,000 support UW-Madison and UW Health clinicians, graduate medical trainees and students exploring potential research topics that will enhance global health clinical activities.
- Henry Anderson III Graduate Students Awards in Environmental, Occupational and Public Health at a minimum of $1,500 support graduate students interested in pursuing research in these topic areas.
- Graduate Student Research Awards of up to $3,000 support doctoral students pursuing work in any relevant discipline whose work will enhance global health activities on the UW-Madison campus and beyond.
- Visiting Scholar Awards of up to $8,000 bring visitors to UW-Madison who enhance global health activities on campus.
- Faculty and Staff Travel Awards of up to $2,500 can be used for international travel related to educational and research activities.