The purpose of the Just Recovery for Racial Equity funding is to provide support for community partners that are working to mobilize communities towards mitigation and recovery from COVID-19, and those working to elevate communities. This can include work that focuses on initiatives such as power building, improving community capacity, and/or promoting resilience. As part of this initiative, a community advisory team (CAT) has been assembled to guide this work, including this funding process.
Grants are available as two different opportunities in each round of funding:
- Mini-Grants: Applications for less than $5,000
- Community Grants: Applications for $5,000 or more
Application Submission Deadlines
There are four separate rounds of funding, each with a minimum of $300,000 available. The deadlines for each round are listed below.
- Fri., September 3 at 11:59 PM
- Fri., September 17 at 11:59 PM
- Fri., October 1 at 11:59 PM
- Fri., October 15 at 11:59 PM